My new artist friend Katherine, in New Zealand has tagged me - thanks Katherine. Make sure you visit Katherine's blog, she is a fantastic artist and has her things for sale on Etsy.
Here are the rules...
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
4. Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
5. Go to each person's blog and leave a comment that lets them know they've been tagged.
OK, on to the six quirky yet boring things about myself, hmmmmm.
1. I hate hanging up laundry with a passion - I have to do it at work sometimes and we always hang our laundry at home (hardly ever use the dryer), but I love seeing the laundry hanging on the line, blowing in the breeze - I get such a sense of satisfaction.
2. Water is my favourite drink - I rarely drink anything else.
3. I twiddle my thumbs - something I never had noticed until my sister was visiting me and she said "oh look, you twiddle your thumbs just like mum used to"
4. I have never broken any bones, or had to have stitches (not counting the childbearing ones)
5. I can't swim, I dog paddle and can float on my back - that's it.
6. Apparently, I fart while I am asleep and stink the bed out (well, that's what my DH says and I don't really know if I believe it or not!!)
If you want more interesting trivia about me than the boring stuff above, go look at an older post on my blog a couple of weeks back.
Now, I am going to tag six bloggers, who are:
Annette - a wonderful Aussie artist
Linda - a wonderful artist from the US
Letha - another great artist from the US
Debbie - another fantastic Aussie artist
Sherry - an amazing artist in the US
Trish - a fantastic artist in the US
Hope you can play along ladies.
Look forward to seeing the boring, quirky unspectacular details of your lives!