Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Some sketches





I know it has been a while since I shared anything with you, that is because I haven't really done much. Yes, I know I participated in 3 courses, but I can't say that I have done anything with them yet! Maybe I should make May my "Make art every day month or else"! Here are a few sketches I did do in April, and I would like to paint them at some stage - wish me luck. Thank goodness so many of my blogger friends are so inspirational and they update their blogs more regularly than mine! Oh, and I have some paintings I need to do for my Pay it Forward participants too - can't wait to do those.

1 comments:

ANNETTE HUSBAND said...

WAHOO Brenda
they are all gorgeous...I love your heart shaped ladies.Can't wait to see them on canvas :o)
hugs
Annette